Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oh Gosh!

Oh God, I wanted to blog about something and the moment I open this text box, I forgot all about it.

I seriously feel stupid for the fact that I keep checking my phone, and with the stupid button not working well, kill me please.

I seriously need to work. But now, I think I need dinner more.

I have that urge to cut my nails, they are getting weaker and weaker. Cannot imagine I actually peeled off the gel polish. -.- But it is coming off in the first place. ok, it is good, but I have itchy hands.

I feel like going out to loiter. I am so so bored. I should really work hard! Or I shall continue working.

There is classes tomorrow night! Until 9.30pm and I guess my dinner will be Mac again.

I remember what I want to blog about le. I saw the 4th Xiao Qiang on my table. This time round, a smaller one. I shouted and Keith, a new colleague came to attempt to help but the xiaoqiang ran away le. I actually was about to whack it cause it is rather small.

And I changed away most of my passwords. I cant sign on to Facebook on my iphone though and it is irritating me.

I need dinner actually but eating alone is BLAH~!

Shall work! I hope

No comments: