Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Oh My God!

Oh My God! Life is fine but work is killing me!

So, I have two choices and they are as follows:
(i) Act busy, but actually I am surfing the net, blog shopping, blog reading, facebooking or doing nothing, during working hours. And of course, trying to fight the Zzz monster.
(ii) Be really diligent and do my work. Allocating all the unallocated payment to their respective invoices for accounts 5 years ago. Man! That is really hard work! Not the worst work ever but its hard work. And looking at the numbers makes me blur and confused and giddy :(

So should I be (i) or (ii)? Be a good or bad employee? Or be good or bad to myself and my eyes?

I have no idea. I am wondering between both. Sometimes good, sometimes bad but time pass super duper slow. Thank God it is only 3 weeks with a lot of long weekends in between.

Other than these 3 weeks, my life has been amazing and stayed the same amazing way since 28 Jan 2011. There are ups and downs and yet all the downs always bring us to a higher point and thats good!

Oh ya, I have another idea what I can do le! And I am happy. Shall do it sooon. Maybe tomorrow, when I have the necessary programe. Hehe.

Recently, I witnessed someone experiencing what I once went through. And I really wonder what gave me the courage to get over everything so fast then. Less than a week. I am truly amazed by myself thinking back. Maybe it is just me. I never needed a reason to hold on to something, I never needed a reason to fall in love with someone, I never needed a reason to let go of something, I never needed a reason to move on. And most of the times, when I make up my mind, nothing else matters and the ending will not differ much from how I expect it to be.

Or maybe it was a gut feeling then, an instinct, something that guided me, letting me know that I deserve better and there is someone better around.

I am getting dreamy and totally not making sense. Shall continue with work.

No comments: